Tradeshow Packing List (Member Exclusive Price)
If you’ve been to as many exhibitions as we have, you know that the only difference between and successful trade show and an unsuccessful one is preparation.
Have you ever arrived at a Trade Show only to have to phone someone back at the office to bring an item you forgot? If you say no, I don’t believe you.
If you’ve been to as many exhibitions as we have, you know that the only difference between a successful trade show and an unsuccessful one is preparation. We know you are already on the right track because you are using our Trade Show Checklist & Dashboard…right? Either way, just before the day of the trade show, you need to make sure that you’ve packed everything that you need for the event, and that everyone on the team knows exactly which items they are responsible for bringing to the tradeshow. This simple Excel checklist template will help you do just that, and arrive prepared.
Packing for the show can be a stressful time as you try to remember that one last thing that just slipped your mind. Luckily for you, we’ve put together this massive checklist of physical trade show items to pack so that you can spend more time focusing on the more important things. This trade show packing list will help make sure that the things that are easy to forget, aren’t.
- Over 100 Items to make sure you don’t forget to bring anything to the trade show
- Live status bar shows you how close you are to being ready for the show
- Fully Customizable Trade Show Packing List & Categories
- Made in and Built exclusively for Microsoft Excel – no additional software, drivers or plug-ins required
- Assign each item to a staff member, get a clear view of who is responsible for bringing what to the trade show
- A one-time investment for a lifetime of trade show preparation
- Amazing Support from the PLEXKITS team
- Free updates for life
- Save yourself the embarrassment of arriving unprepared
- Easily manage the division of work between staff
- Sort Items by Name, Owner, Category or completion status
- No more morning-of hardware store runs on the day of the show
- Quickly see which items still need to be packed
Microsoft Excel 2007+