What is the Conference Planning Checklist Excel Template?
The Conference Planning Checklist Excel Template is our newest and most extensive checklist template yet. With 50% more tasks than our previous checklists, our conference checklist template will make sure you never forget a single detail when planning for your company conference. Our checklist will save you from countless hours of creating a to-do list and the tracking team member responsibilities.
Who is the Conference Planning Checklist for?
Our Conference Planning Checklist is designed for someone in charge of organizing or planning a conference, convention or large meeting. If you are responsible for the coordination of the event or conference, this checklist is for you.
Planning a conference is a huge task, let us help take care of the most tedious task and save hours from putting together a conference checklist yourself. We have tapped into our conference planning experience and have put together a huge list of all the tasks you will be responsible for at the event, so that you can focus on the details that really matter.
*If you aren’t responsible for planning a conference or convention and are just attending or exhibiting at the event, check out our Trade Show Checklist.
- Over 150 Tasks & Items on the Conference Planning Checklist
- Live Dashboard provides an up-to-the-minute snapshot of the Conference Planning progress
- Live Conference Budget Tracking
- Set Task Priority
- 1-Click Google Map to Conference Venue
- Fully Customizable Tasks & Categories
- Consolidated key information provides fact based summaries at a glance
- Assign Tasks by Individual and Due Date
- Easy to Understand Conference Dashboard
- Accurately Track Conference Planning Progress using Advanced Formulas Based on the Amount of Work and not just the Number of Tasks
- User-friendly Conference Checklist
- * NEW* Accurately Track up to 25 Staff Members
- A One-Time Investment for a Lifetime of Seamless Conference Planning
- Fully created in and designed for Microsoft Excel – no additional software, drivers or plug-ins required
- Establish Effort levels for each Task
- Sort Tasks by Due Date, Categories, Stage, Status and Owner
- Always be Aware of which Tasks are Due Next or Already Late and which Staff Member is Responsible
- Easily manage the division of work between your conference staff team