Quickly evaluate all upcoming trade shows and uncover the best possible events with our newest Spreadsheet template.
The Tradeshow evaluation template uses criteria that you define to score your potential trades shows and assign them a rank based on a weight scale that you decide. Make your decision to attend trade shows based on data instead of price and opinion alone.
All rules are editable, but we’ve started you off with 11 of the most standard ranking factors as well as three spots for any additional factors. Just set the weight of each one to determine how the trade shows are ranked during the evaluation.
Next, enter the trade shows that you’d like to compare on the “Evaluation” tab and score each show to see the ranking of each one.
- Accurately evaluate up to 20 Trade Shows (if you need more, send us a quick email)
- Update Rankings continuously update as you evaluate each show
- Fully Customizable Ranking Criteria and Weights
- Includes an automatically adjusting weighting based on how many ranking factors you include
- Descriptions of each factor to help your team determine the importance
- Make numbers based decisions, instead of selecting trade shows based on opinion
- Fully created in and designed for Microsoft Excel – no additional software, drivers or plug-ins required
- A one-time purchase for a lifetime of Trade Show Evaluations